Sunday, January 16, 2011

"Announcing The New Mrs. Montana International 2011...Drum Roll Please...Kimberly Gingras!"


I won!
I am so excited!
All radio stations, News papers, and Television Networks in Montana will be notified next week of my new title!

I am honored to represent the state of my husband's heritage and roots. I am over joyed at the opportunity I have to stand a little taller on my platform, and reach the masses with the message I have to share with all who are willing to listen.

I will have photos of me in my crown and sash coming soon to my blog, my website, and to face book as well.

I will now have the opportunity to compete on stage at The Mrs. Internationl Pageant in Chicago July 2011 with contestants who are also state title holders, and with women who wear the crown for their country from all around the world! Places like Russia, Phillipines, and India, etc.


First things first!
This wonderful opportunity has created a new vehicle for me to obtain the funds for my trip to NC through National and International sponsorship! I can now offer a tax write off to corporations, as well as promote their business through advertising at this International event!

It feels so good to be able to offer something in return to those who have been so giving to me!
North Carolina...Here I come. I know I will make it there, and then be catapolted in the right direction fulfilling my mission, and living my dreams with NOTHING standing in my way!


My path is clear...and I'm going for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment