Wednesday, January 5, 2011

19 days to North Carolina!

I am counting down to the day I fly to N.C. I'll be there for one week. I can't wait to get there, get it over with, and be home again...accomplishing my goals, and living my dreams!

I was able to get a credit card with a $1,100. limit, and so far I have saved up $750as well. My flight is paid for, so next I'm going to book my hotel, and rental car.

I'm still needing about $2,200. more for the screening, procedure, and dental surgery and amalgam filling replacement. However, I know the funds will all show up in time to cover everything I need. I don't know how (even though I have lots of ideas), I just know that it will!

Work has been slow for my husband due to weather, and holidays. He just recruited 2 new sales Reps, and so tomorrow we will have a team of 6 guys selling tomorrow. This is very promising for creating a big work load that may be the source of the funds I'm needing to make my whole trip possible!

Please pray for Cody, and his sales team. Keep them in your awareness that they will be working hard with much success...that their success will naturally make up the difference for the cost of my healing journey to NC!
Thank you so much, and God Bless you for even taking the time to read this blog entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment