Monday, January 10, 2011

13 Days to North Carolina!

I finally booked my rental car this morning, thanks to a generous donation from Jed & Joanna Chrisman! With my Visa in hand ready to pay, I found out that I don't have to pay for it until I return the vehicle at the end of my trip!

This is such a big deal, because now I can pay for it with the money from my husband's paycheck the Friday before I fly home (at the end of my trip). I can apply my newest donation from the Chrisman's toward my screening that has to be paid for as soon as I show up (the first day of my trip).

This is a tender mercy from the Lord!

I can now apply the money I put aside for the car toward the beginning expenses of my trip. This is so wonderful that I am able to use strategy with my funds to make this trip happen.

I know these plans are all being orchestrated by the Lord! My gratitude is to him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment