Saturday, January 8, 2011

15 Days to North Carolina!

I'm still counting down, and exercising faith more than before. I know this opportunity for healing is a perfect opportunity for my Heavenly Father to make my faith stronger. I accept that with a humble heart, and I know that I will be on that flight in 15 days, and I will have enough money to cover all the expenses of my trip. I don't want to have to go back, because it will cost more to do everything necessary in 2 trips, and symptoms may come back (before that second trip)if I don't get everything done at the same time.

If you can't tell, I have felt some frustration recently, and pressures of my faith being tested. So really today's blog entry is to remind myself that I am a woman of faith, that my faith is powerful! Once again, it is not my place to know HOW, it is only my place to have faith, believe I will receive, and open myself up to allow the blessings to flow in.

I feel better already with a renowned faith that I'm back on the right track to accomplishing this healing project of my life!

It's a big deal, and besides healing, it is a huge learning experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment