Sunday, February 20, 2011

Alternative Trip Plans: I'm going to San Diego, California


After all stops were pulled on my planning and savings for my NC Trip, I have been guided to an alternative route that will have to work for now. Due to my son's dental emergency,

I was able to get contacts closer to me than the North Carolina options. His immediate needs couldn't be taken to NC to be fixed, so my contacts there gave me referrals in San Diego, CA for him. Well, This is MUCH closer to me than NC, so why not use those referrals for myself as well?
I will be able to get the Thermal imaging and safe amalgam removal completed there. I have family in San Diego where I could stay, and drive my own car. The only thing I have not found is the ability to do the dermal ablation through radio waves (shrinks tumors, growths, inflamed tissue).
Right now I'm maintaining, feeling well most the time, with pain episodes that come and go about once a week, and they don't last all day like they use to last September 2010. The alternative healing procedures that I've been doing at home for detox, diet, stress relief, exercise, and supplementation
with essential oils and herbs have made all the difference. I feel like I am conquering the pain and fatigue once again. This is how I was able to heal the first time around... 
I just don't want it to come back again!!!
So in the original 3 part process that I would have received in NC,
I have found 2 out of those 3, and unless I can find a closer referral for part 3, I will still be returning to NC to complete that final step.

I am okay with this, because by doing the first 2 steps closer to home, it will cut down on the cost immensely. No rental car, not hotel, and for now, no plane ticket. This is much more affordable to be able to cover the cost of the actual screening and treatment, rather than try to come up with an entire trip expense to go along with it.

The Thermal images I get in San Diego will show if I am in need of the dermal ablation procedure. I will be having those scans sent to the Screening center in North Carolina to have their team of Doctors look at them, and then they will notify me if I need to come to the hospital there to have the last part of this procedure done. I will also be doing a phone consultation and following the Proven Health Management portion of the NC Screening Center (enzyme approach to supplementation, and preventative program for any future possibilities of disease).

God is truly in the details, and I was doing all I could with the amount of energy I had to get to NC, and get my healing jump-started!
He brought Dylan's emergency into play that interrupted the planning of my trip, and now my course is headed in a different direction all together.

On a side note, I know that this entire experience has everything to do with my platform, "Boosting B.R.A.I.N. Activity!"
I will be sharing this journey with the world in my consistent outreach as Mrs. Montana International 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment